How to Apply for Bursaries & Grants
- Go to the Tyndale Awards site: http://apply.tyndale.ca.
- Under “Current Students”, click on “Sign In”.
- Sign in with your MyTyndale username and password.
- Click on “View Applications” to see all available scholarships, awards, and bursaries you can apply for.
- Find the “Application for Tyndale Bursaries & Grants” and click on “Apply Now”. The Application for Tyndale Bursaries & Grants is the one application to apply for to be considered for all of Tyndale’s bursaries and grants.
- Complete all required tasks for the scholarship by clicking on “Start” for the respective task.
- Note: Tasks must be completed in order:
ii.Financial Need Form
- When all tasks are finished, click on “Submit”.
- Note: You can go back and edit your entries at any time before clicking on “Submit”. You do not have to complete the application in one session. You cannot go back to make any edits to your application after this step.
- You are done! You will receive a response regarding your eligibility for financial aid within two weeks. You can apply for other available scholarships and awards.
- Bursaries and grants are awarded based on availability. To receive full consideration for all the bursaries and grants Tyndale has to offer, we recommend submitting your application by Feburary 28th, 2020.
- The absolute deadline for the 2020-2021 Application for Tyndale Bursaries & Grants is Sept. 18th, 2020.
- Apply early! Do not wait until the deadline to apply. The earlier you apply, the earlier you can find out what you may be eligible for. Students who apply by February 28th will be notified about their eligibility by the end of March.
- Apply for any bursary or award you are eligible for. You are not limited to apply for just one award.
- If you complete the Student Profile Form and the Financial Need Form once, you will not need to complete it again this year for other scholarship or awards you are applying for. The task will show up as “Complete” for subsequent applications. The Student Profile Form and the Financial Need Form will reset at the end of the academic year.
- Financial Need Form
- If you are applying before the start of the school year, you will need to estimate your reported financial information. In the case that your financial information changes (i.e. increased/loss in income), please inform Student Financial Services and we can help you make the adjustment.
- For the “Financial Need Form”, do not forget to complete the “describe your personal or family financial circumstances” question on page 3 as it helps give the financial aid committee context into your situation.
For any assistance, please contact:
Financial Aid Office - Tyndale University
3377 Bayview Ave.
Toronto, ON M2M 3S4
Tel: 416.226.6620 x 2177
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: I don't know or have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
- Answer: You can request a password reset by visiting this page.
- Question: My recommendation status is "Pending". What does that mean?
- Answer: When requesting an external recommendation, the task will show as "Pending" before the recommender has submitted their recommendation. The task will be marked "Completed" when the recommender has submitted their recommendation.
- Question: The dates/times associated with my submitted material seem to be a few hours off. Why is this?
- Answer: This happens when we are unaware of your local timezone. Please set your timezone in your account settings page.
Put more Tyndale's FAQ here
Technical problem? Please fill out a support request form for assistance.